NEW NORTH LAS VEGAS RENT, MORTGAGE & UTILITY ASSISTANCE
RESIDENTS OF NORTH LAS VEGAS: If you or someone you know has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, HopeLink is providing rent, mortgage and utility assistance to residents. For more information or to receive assistance, call 702-566-0576 8am to Noon, Mondays through Thursdays.
- Must be a North Las Vegas resident at least 6 months prior to requesting assistance
- Must be a Nevada resident for 1 year prior to requesting assistance
- Must be a US Citizen or legal resident
- Must demonstrate financial impact by the COVID-19 pandemic (furlough, termination or reduced hours documents, medical expenses, etc.)
- Income under 50% of area median income (varies with household size)
- Documents required: Nevada ID for head of household, ID for all other household members, birth certificates for minors, social security cards for all household members, proof of income for past 30 days, bank account statements for past 30 days, COVID-19 impact statement, 12 month lease or mortgage statement, utility bills for utility assistance.